Through rheology we can simulate plastic material flow in injection molding tools. Four steps are distinguished:
- residual deformations.
Fields of activity
- AUTOMOTIVE (climate control - heating - optics – carburation - etc.)
- PHARMACEUTICAL (bottling)
- TELEPHONY (landlines - phones - electronic cards - etc.)
Using these predictive analyses we can save on development of tooling costs by a complete diagnosis of the injection process:
- Clamp forces.
- Injection pressures in the cavity.
- Optimization of the filling time.
- Fields of temperatures.
- Position of weld lines.
- Air trap.
- Frozen layer fraction
- Estimating of time to freeze.
- Stress and shear rates.
- Volumic and linear shrinkage.
- Evidence of principal deformation causes.
- Inserts displacements.