Rapid prototyping to make orthopedic prosthetics without being tied to traditional production methods:
- The socket's dimensions come from digital simulations that optimize stress distribution and optimize their comfort.
- The socket can integrate hard portions that provide rigidity and soft portions that provide greater comfort. The prosthesis must retain the same mechanical properties as the previous prosthesis.
The acquisition | design | manufacturing system has been imagined as follows
- Digitization of the patient's stump.
- Digital simulation of all stresses.
- Design of socket structure to distribute the forces as widely as possible.
- Rapid prototyping and prosthesis assembly.